Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Natalia's Maths term 4 week 3

 Hello fellow Bloggers, This week I was learning 3 different math strategies. The three different strategies are Place Value, Tidy numbers and reversibility. My Favorite strategy was place value. Place value is when you have a number that has a hundred, tens and ones for example: 156+123= first you do 100+100=200 and then 50+20=70 and then 6+3=9 so 200+70+9=279. and also my mum helped me with my maths last night. Hope you learned some maths Bye!

did you know how to do these types of maths?




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Natalia
    Good Blog Post you are good at maths. Next time you should probably change the font because for my eyes it's hard to read.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post