Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

My Sumo Paint 😁



I Created this because it looks like The sun and the moon. 

YOU should take a look at SumoPaint. The SumoPaint is, its a Painting game that you can do whatever you want and do other fun activities. 

First you must have the sumopaint app or google search sumopaint. 

To make the background i have used a tool on the left side of the app that looks like a  square and inside it has another square in it that looks like it has bubbles. To use this tool you have to click and drag to make the effect.

 Just play around with the tools and see what you have created. 

Now Go Have FUN  😜😜😜😝😝😝😝!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Natalia
    I love the background of your image - it makes the yellow sun pop!

    I have never used SumoPaint before. Did this take you long to create? Did you make any other designs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Carney It didn't take a long time I didn't make any designs Thank you again

      Delete
  2. Hi natalia this artwork is just glorius I love the purple in the background.Chydale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalia
    This peice of art is fantastic! It looks like you put alot of work into it.
    Did you do this with someone? Did you do this for fun?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post