Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KOOKABURRA POSTER EVER



Hi i'm Natalia and i'll show what my reading is about. so my goal is to recognize the different features and purposes of different text types and identify key words which when combined with prior knowledge, will help with understanding. Click right on here to be able to see my work on my kookaburras.

I'm doing this Because we need to learn and see what we are meant to do does that make sense?

Anyway PLEASE note if it makes sense or not Thank you bye!!!

Look on here if your lazy to click on the link




1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalia,
    That's a great poster about the kookaburra. Did you use google drawings to make it? I think they must be very brave birds to be eating snakes as part of their diet!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post