Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

About My Cat Named Mistee🐈



Hi My name is Natalia and my Sisters name is Mistee. I mean my cat sister, Mistee is almost 2 and I do a lot for stuff for Her like Put her food in the bowl, Bring her down stairs, Brush her fur I Mean i do A LOT of things for her.

 She Loves getting brushed and getting pet. Hopefully When she's older she will have kittens I REALLY REALLY  want kittens I don't know why?

 She likes going in hayden's and my moms room btw my mom and hayden sleep in the same room. I Have my bedroom up stairs She also like going in my room Because i have this mat that's soft and she likes to stretch, scratch on it.

She has her own room where she sleeps at night and it's up stairs. when she's awake in the morning if she's not let out she meows a lot and wakes us up.

What i'm meaning is that Mistee Wakes me and nan (Selina Haydens Mum) up.

Mistee enjoys Sprinting around and running up and down the stairs Especially hiding attacking toes and all those other stuff.


5 comments:

  1. Hello Natalia, love how you talked about what your cat Mistee does and just one thing I would like to know; what's Mistee's fav treat? My dog Angel's favourite treat is chicken! One thing I'd like to see is a few words about what Mistee does and doesn't like, maybe?
    Keep blogging!
    Sophie n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sophie n Mistee's fav treat is Chicken Too Next rime i blog about my pets ill say what they like and not like thank you again

      Delete
  2. Hi Natalia
    Evelyn thinks that your cat is very cute and thought it was funny that she likes to attack your toes. Does it hurt when she does this?
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyn some times it does but not all the time thankyou again

      Delete
  3. Hi Natalia your cat is very cute, When did you get her? and what does she do when she goes in Hydens your mums and you room?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post