Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

About the man who saved two Fantail eggs and took care them



One day a man woke up early in the morning and saw a nest. There was no mother or father anywhere to be found. He looked all around the nest.

One minute later he found two eggs and he brought them home for incubation. Each day he turns the eggs around three times a day, if you don't they won't incubate right and they'll die.

One day he taped his flashlight Button on his iphone to see if they're alive or not. If there's no black spot in the egg, it's dead and if there's a black spot in the egg, it's alive. Sadly one of the egg was dead the other one was alive.

He was happy that one of the eggs were alive but he was sad that one died.

One day the egg hatched, he wanted to see the egg hatch but the baby was like "NOPE not today".

He feed the baby bird some food, one day he ran out of food and he went to find  mosquitos. He found a lot of mosquitos and he brought them home and feed the baby bird. He did that every day until the bird developed his feathers, he was growing a lot and ate more food.

Then the bird became an adult and he could finally fly, so the man said "Goodbye bird, have a good life " and the bird flew away.       


                                                                                The End

1 comment:

  1. Great post Natalia. What a good thing the man did to look after the eggs and then the birds until they were ready to fly.

    I can see that you like to write. What is your favourite thing to write about?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post