Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

This is how a turtle and a cat became friends 😎




Hi i'm Crystal Diamond, I am 9 years old. For my birthday I would like an phone either an iphone 11 or  an iphone 10.

 I love adventuring and exploring. My favorite animals Is an Australian Kelpies, Birds, Cats, turtles And Rabbits. I have all of these animals at my farm house, their names are Chase the Australian Kelpie, milly the bird, Casper the cat, Bob the turtle and Snow the rabbit. 

My cat Casper bites my toe a lot and when I say a lot I mean a lot. My turtle Bob likes Casper but Casper doesnt like Bob. My friends laugh at him because of his name but then Casper does something that i haven't seen before. Casper hisses at my friends, yup you heard that right. Casper hisses are my friends but now when casper sees other people
laughing at bob, casper goes out of the cat door and he stood up for his friend Bob.

I think that's true friendship right there.



Natalia:Btw I want this to be in real life.


                                                                 The End                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww what a cute story i love the imagination and friendship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you niki Did you know that the cat was actually my cat blaze

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post