Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

The Lost Pup in The North Pole w/ Steps

Hi and welcome back to my Blog! This Week We were learning How to Do 3 steps The first step was to Do a Adverbial Phrase. An Adverbial Phrase is Like the Showing time The Second step was Repetition. Repetition is When you say like If only.... if only.... if only... like that but your one is properly going to be with words not dots and last but not least the Rhetorical Question The Rhetorical Question is a question that isn't answered Now let me show you my one.


As the moon started to Rise, His mother called him inside immediately. He didn’t listen and he started to run but then he fell in a Portal because he wasn't looking where he was going. The Portal was to the north pole and Santa was angry at him. 
If only he listened to his mother , if only he was looking were he was going , if only he had not been so dumb and run away he would not be in this mess. Do you think  that He will ever get out of the North Pole?   


                                                                            


Blue: Adverbial Phrase  


Purple: Repetition


Pink: Rhetorical Question

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post