Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Tumu Hubs Bight Birthday Month's

Hello dear blog readers, today I will be taking you through my maths that I did this week. We did a graph about each teams birthdays. It took me a long time to do it because I kept on messing up on my writing and I also couldn't find the right graph because there are like A LOT of graphs to choose from. I made the graphs by using google sheets that had all of the information on it that the teachers made for my classmates and I. then after I made the graphs the teacher told us to put it onto a google drawing and write some statements about them.

Q: did you also do this in you class or at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post